Congratulations to the following Stuart Hall Knights on their recent honors from Jesuit High School:
- The Blue Jay Parents’ Club Award for excellence in scholarship is awarded to the seniors who are graduating with the highest grade point average for four years at Jesuit High School. They are also named co-valedictorians of their class. This year, the award is merited by 5 seniors, including two of Stuart Hall's very own: Robert Christmann '13 and Samuel Guillory '13.
- The Frank T. Howard Memorial Award for excellence in English was merited by Robert Cerise '13.
- The Susan & Garic Schoen Award for excellence in computer studies was merited by Alex Petty '13.
- The Christopher Morgan Memorial Award for the cross-country letterman who has best exemplified courage, leadership, sportsmanship, and spirit is merited by Jordan Tufts '13.
- The Stanley Ray Award for the most improved track letterman for the current year is merited by Benton Moore '13.
- The Morris B. Redmann, Jr. Memorial Award for the outstanding senior football letterman who best combined scholarship and athletics is presented to Matthew Frischhertz '13.
- The Daniel “Rusty” Staub Memorial Award for the senior baseball letterman with the best sportsmanship, leadership, and spirit is merited by Christian Hess '13.
- The Excellence in Leadership Award is given to the NHS Senior member who has provided exemplary leadership to the chapter. This year the award is merited by John Thomas Holmes '13.
- The Excellence in Character Award is given to the member of the chapter who best models what it means to be “a man for others” inside and outside of the school. This year the award is merited by Robert Cerise '13.
The Williams College Book Award was presented to Charles Korndorffer '14. The University Book Award is presented on the basis of academics, co-curricular activities, community service, and high character. These students evidenced sincere concern for others and made significant contributions to Jesuit High School outside the classroom.
- Louisiana State Rally
- On April 1, 23 Jesuit students competed against 5,000 other students in the 110th Louisiana State Rally. Malcolm Sundell '13 placed 1st in Biology II
- National Latin Examination Awards
- Collin Pelitere '17 earned a perfect score in Latin I